Thursday, August 26, 2010

Simple Pasta Dish

This was so easy... I think my four year old could do it.. That is, if I allowed her to touch the stove. The best part is, it was yummo!! My family just ate it up... and I just made it up as I went a long.

1 bag pasta, cooked and drained.

Sauce..
One brick of cream cheese
One can of diced tomatoes, Italian style
Garlic, Garlic to taste

Toss everything into a sauce pan. Cook until the cream cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.
Toss with pasta. Enjoy.

This was a very good meal. Fast, easy, and cheap. I think next time I will use sun dried tomatoes.. I bet that would be good.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

This sounds great and so easy! We LOVE pasta, so definitely going to have to try this...I'm thinking sauteed mushrooms and maybe some chicken...

Karate Mommy said...

Ok, that sounds yummy! I will have to try this one!

Jen said...

you definatly have to try it. it was so good, hubby wants me to make it again tonight with sundried tomatoes and chicken.