Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tastefully Ice Cream

I couldn't sleep last night. So, I decided to make ice cream. I know.. I'm a sick puppy. Anyways, I made this ice cream from a Tastefully Simple Sweet Strawberry Cheese Ball mix. I went the easy route on this one, I didn't make it a custard like I normally do. So, there is no cooking involved. Just got out a mixing bowl and poured in heavy cream, half and half, cheese ball mix (not the crunchy coating) and 3/4 cup sugar. Mix until dissolved. Churn in ice cream maker.

This came out pretty good. Kinda reminds me of strawberry milk. I added the crunchy coating as sprinkles.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 half and half
3/4 cups sugar.
1 packet of Tastefully Simple Sweet Strawberry Cheese Ball Mix.

Go to http://www.tastefullysimple.com/home.aspx to find the mix.

No comments: