Sunday, October 25, 2009

My goodwill find

I love second hand stores because you never know what you will find. Sometime you score big, other times you bust, but either way the hunt is great fun. This particular time was kind of a bust...that is, until I found the cookbooks. I bought two new (to me) cookbooks, this is one of them.

I love rotisserie chicken! They are so versatile and they really help out in the kitchen. I love using them for soups. I make a pretty mean pot of chicken and dumplings using a store bought rotisserie chicken. This book was a great find for me, because I already know how great rotisserie chicken can be. Better yet, the book only cost me one dollar. It was originally priced at $14.95 and it's practically brand new. With as expensive as books can be, I say, check your nearest Goodwill. Make sure to go on Saturdays..everything is half price.

No comments: