Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A twist on my favorite cookie


I love pudding cookies!! They are my all time favorite cookie. It is similar to a chocolate chip cookie, but has instant pudding added in. I have always made them with chocolate pudding and white chocolate chips. Very tasty!! But, you can change up the pudding and mix-ins. I like to add my own twist to things, so I decided to try a different pudding and chip combo. I went with banana pudding with peanut butter chips. I love this flavor combo, so it seemed so natural to try it in my favorite cookie. And guess what... it was pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. The cookie is moist and soft, with a hint of banana and a sweet peanut buttery taste. I look forward to making these again. You can get the recipe for Easy Pudding Cookies on kraftfoods.com.

No comments: