Monday, June 21, 2010

BBQ Chicken Sandwhiches

My friend, Amy, suggested that I blog about every meal, or at least dinner I make. The good, bad and the horrible. I decided to take her suggestion. Why not? Could be fun, plus it would keep me motivated in the kitchen.

So, here is the first meal. Super easy and perfect for summer. BBQ chicken sandwiches and grilled corn on the cob.

The chicken is made in the crock pot. Just take one package of boneless, skinless chicken breast and toss in the crock pot along with about half a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce. Cook on high 3-4 hours. You know it's done, when you can pull the chicken apart with two forks. Pull all the chicken apart and add more sauce. Cover and let cook a little longer. I usually put it on warm and just let it sit for 15 min. But it will be ready to eat once you have pulled all the chicken. Pile chicken onto a bun and eat up.