Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Salmon and Asparagus

Broiled salmon and asparagus. This was a one pan meal. Very easy, and clean up is a breeze. Turned out pretty good. Not the best salmon, but still pretty good. Turn on broiler. Place salmon and asparagus on broiler pan. Drizzle all over with fresh lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle on salt, pepper, and dill. Place under broiler until fish is flaky and opaque. Honestly, I have no idea how long it took, as I paid no attention to the time. I'm pretty sure it took about 15-20 min. Definatly, no longer. I just kept checking the fish, and since I'm weird about making sure it's cooked, I cooked a min or two longer when I thought it was done. The asparagus gets a little over done, but that's the way my family likes it...but only on the grill or under the broiler, because it gets kind of crispy.

1 comment:

Karate Mommy said...

Don't really care for chicken. But the broiled asparagus sounds good. I have never been able to cook it where my family likes it.